Friday, January 06, 2012

cleaning up 2

Realized halfway through yesterday that I'm in manic mode. That my post-op week at home has coincided with a manic episode, and the result is -- since my last post a mere eight hours ago -- four more bags of books culled from the bookshelves to go to the thrift store; all the door jambs in the house wiped down with a magic eraser sponge, all my handbags arranged into two of these:


Plus, I gathered up all of the plastic shopping bags under the sink and they're in the car, awaiting tomorrow's trip to the bag station at the store. And two loads of laundry.

I know I should thin out my scarf collection, but at least now they're organized and in one place, instead of strewn all over the place and in at least four different drawers:

 
Okay. 2:26 a.m. and I'm crashing and burning. Off to bed so we can get up in few hours and get started again.

No comments: